PHL also owns and operates an acute outpatient clinical facility called Best Practice South as part of its wider group.
Best Practice South is located in Cowplain, Waterlooville, 6 miles north of Portsmouth city centre. The centre is easily accessible from the A3 and all other local routes.
The centre boasts 16 fully equipped outpatient consulting rooms, 2 spacious minor operative theatres, an x-ray suite comprising of ultrasound and plain film x-ray as well as several waiting areas and clinical preparation rooms.
Best Practice South offers services to both private (insured and self-pay) and NHS patients and offers specialities including:
- Minor general surgery.
- Dermatology consultations and treatments including skin cancer surgery.
- Surgical and non surgical cosmetic treatments including beauty therapies.
- State of the art diagnostic imaging facilities including x-ray and ultrasound.
- Counselling services.
- Dietary and nutrition experts.
- Cardiology consultations and investigations.
- Gynaecology treatments and investigations including hysteroscopy.
- Orthopaedic consultants offering one stop clinics.
- Physiotherapy service operated by a top class local specialist with an expert multi disciplinary team.
For more information regarding the services on offer please see Best Practice South’s website:
Best Practice South